As I write this, the sun is coming up over a snow-filled landscape and I just worked up a sweat shoveling the driveway. Despite this, spring is only 17 days away! And with the Vernal Equinox arrives the time for our usual Spring reset.
Spring Cleaning: a 3 week food-based liver detox and renewal.
Back by popular demand… we are offering a 3 week long, food based detox/renewal!
It works like this:
- Participants will be eating a clean diet with an emphasis on kitchari, eliminating alcohol and added sugars of any kind, and focusing on foods that help the liver detox pathways.
- We’ll be drinking a detox tea daily, formulated from herbs that help support the liver’s detoxification processes.
- A sleep tea is also included, as these procedures get bogged down in those with insomnia.
- The group stays in touch via a closed Facebook group, where we can ask questions, give encouragement and support, and otherwise be a community.
- During the 3 weeks, in addition to “spring cleaning” our bodies, we’ll also be focusing on doing the same in other areas of our lives: literally cleaning out the house, getting outside in Nature daily, doing daily meditation/Heartmath/yoga/tai chi/qi gong.
- This is planned as a true reset; you owe it to yourself to give it a try!
Begins Sunday March 10, 2019 and continues through Sunday March 31, 2019.
Cost: $120 (Includes teas, updated electronic packet of info to help you personalize your detox, access to the group and my support) Additional charge for kitchari kit if you prefer to not make it entirely from scratch (kit includes rice, dal, spices, ghee)
During the Detox, you might also want to consider adding in a few sessions of Manual Lymphatic Drainage massage with Claudia Glugsberger, or perhaps take advantage of our discounted far infrared sauna sessions during the time of the detox. Since being mindful and also moving are both parts of this important reset, you could also consider trying out Qi Gong classes with Amy Ward Bremmer.
Please join us! You’ll be glad you did.
Please call 215-741-1600 to register.