Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Institute for Functional Medicine Events
Dr Warner will be part of the faculty at several upcoming Institute events:
- March 2020, AFMCP in Charleston, SC
- July 2020, Hormone Advanced Practice Module in Boston, MA
Although there are no upcoming webinars scheduled, recordings of prior webinars sponsored by Gaia Herbs are available on their professional website. Available to health care profressionals only. www.gaiaprofessional.com
Special Classes and Workshops
Spring Cleaning: a 3 week food-based liver detox and renewal.
Back by popular demand… we are offering a 3 week long, food based detox/renewal! In the past, we have sponsored 10 day liver detox programs using partial elimination diets and medical foods.
It works like this:
- Participants will be eating a clean diet with an emphasis on kitchari, eliminating alcohol and added sugars of any kind, and focusing on foods that help the liver detox pathways.
- We’ll be drinking a detox tea daily, formulated from herbs that help support the liver’s detoxification processes.
- A sleep tea is also included, as these procedures get bogged down in those with insomnia.
- The group stays in touch via a closed Facebook group, where we can ask questions, give encouragement and support, and otherwise be a community.
- During the 3 weeks, in addition to “spring cleaning” our bodies, we’ll also be focusing on doing the same in other areas of our lives: literally cleaning out the house, getting outside in Nature daily, doing daily meditation/Heartmath/yoga/tai chi/qi gong.
- This is planned as a true reset; you owe it to yourself to give it a try!
Begins Sunday March 15, 2020 and continues through Sunday April 5, 2020.
Cost: $120 (Includes teas, updated electronic packet of info to help you personalize your detox, access to the group and my support) Additional charge for kitarchi kit if you prefer to not make it entirely from scratch (kit includes rice, dal, spices, ghee)
Please call 215-741-1600 to register.
Healthy Living Food Group / Potluck
This group started a decade ago, initially as a gluten free support group. It has evolved into a gathering of folks who want to learn more about healthy eating and living well. We all share ideas and resources and bring along a healthy dish to share. The regulars are fabulous cooks, so it will be the best meal you have all month. (And these guys kept the group going for 2 years when I was not available due to herbal training; that’s just how dedicated they are!). Topics vary from meeting to meeting, and sometimes we veer far off course….but we always have a great time!
We’re now meeting quarterly, on the second Tuesday of the second month of the quarter.
2020 dates: 2/11/20, 5/12/20, 8/11/20, 11/10/20